ROBOPAC unveils the latest innovations for complete-end-of-line packaging solutions, including the NEW RT Automatic™ and Pick and Place™ Palletizer at Pack Expo 2019
Duluth, GA, August 2, 2019 — ROBOPAC complete end-of-line packaging exhibit displays the power and versatility of ROBOPAC’s industrial processing and packing solutions. Additionally, our new made in the USA automatic stretch wrapper and compact palletizer are a must see at Pack Expo 2019 in Las Vegas.
ROBOPAC’s impressive booth LS-6325 will showcase several models of its most innovative products to allow attendees to experience the full range of machinery offered to pack, palletize and contain traditional and non-traditional product loads.
Look for the following semi-automatic packaging machines, which combine efficiency with value:
- The Robot S6, a self-propelled, portable stretch-wrap robot featuring ROBOPAC’s industry 4.0 remote monitoring innovation R-Connect.
- The Rotoplat 708 with the very low-profile base, for easy pallet jack handling.
- Rototape 50 CFA, a side belt driven taping machine for random size boxes with automatic top flaps folding device.
- Rototape 50M, a taping machine with motorized side gripping belt conveyors ensure a constant mesh on the products. Easily adjust height and width of conveyors manually.
In partnership with OCME & TopTier, ROBOPAC will exhibit an expansive selection of fully automatic wrapping machines. Visit Booth S1-6325 to see the following demonstrations:
- The New RT Automatic™ made in the USA stretch wrapper is faster, uses less space and film while keeping the operators safe.
- With superior case flexibility and the world’s smallest footprint, the New Pick and Place™ palletizer provides an optimal solution where space is limited.
- Ideal for large size products, the Orbit 9 includes high programming flexibility thanks to the intuitive touch screen control panel.
- The Compacta 6 with Pluriball semi-automatic bundling machine is designed for low-to-mid-volume production. It’s perfect for bundling long, narrow products like wood molding, aluminum and plastic extrusion as well as tubing, textiles and carpet.
- Shown with symmetrical nesting system for better pack containment and added palletizing stability, the Dimac Green Star P Max picks up cartons from the feeder through a suction “venturi” system and places them on the conveyor. Then it places them below the product thanks to a mechanical re-ascent system. The feeder is completely adjustable to facilitate format change operations. The carton reascent unit is controlled by photocells and sensors to guarantee the correct functioning of each stage.
In partnership with OCME & TopTier, ROBOPAC will exhibit an expansive selection of fully automatic and semi-automatic stretch wrappers, palletizers, packers and taping machines. Visit Booth LS-6325 to learn more.
ROBOPAC is the world leader in the design, production, integration and service of secondary packaging solutions. As the global leader in the stretch wrapping industry our line of semi-automatic and automatic stretch wrapping equipment combines technology, innovation and experience into products that deliver results you can depend on.
TopTier palletizers are mission-critical components of automated end-of-line packaging operations for food, beverage, and consumer packaged goods manufacturers. TopTier is the global leader in technology and value – providing palletizing solutions with speed, flexibility, and dependability for 24/7 operations. TopTier installs single palletizers or systems integrated with existing conveyor and other material handling equipment to drive productivity and increase efficiency. New patented technologies from TopTier make palletizing reliable, easy, safe, and energy efficient.
Established in 1954, OCME is a leading packaging machinery company, headquartered in Parma – Italy, and operating globally, providing customers with premium, innovation-based solutions for packaging consumer goods.
If you would like more information on this topic or to schedule an interview, please contact Derek Jones at 678-908-7909 or via email at email@example.com.