ROBOPAC USA Sales Training
During our comprehensive, hands on 2 day training you’ll journey from the basics of why we stretch wrap and key differentiators that will make selling Robopac stretch wrappers the logical choice for your customers to identifying opportunities and effectively closing deals.
Upon completion, you’ll be equipped and confident in taking on the most challenging stretch wrapping opportunity.
Class size limited to 12 – 15 people.
Plan on traveling to Duluth, GA the day before the first day of class. Training will begin promptly at 8am and will finish around 5pm ET. The final day of class will end by 5pm ET.
*If you would like to schedule a private class for your organization, please recommend a 2 day period. Private class size minimum is 6 people.
Session 1 – Core Principles of Stretch Wrapping
- We will begin with a firm understanding of why we stretch wrap. It may sound simple but from these founding principles we journey into how to properly contain a load to reach the customers ultimate goal of dramatically reducing the likelihood of primary packaging and product damage.
Session 2 – Semi-automatic Turntables
- We will explore how to persuasively articulate Robopac semi-automatic turntable features, benefits and value compared to the competition.
Session 3 – How To Guide
- Become an expert on operating a semi-automatic turntable stretch wrapper.
Session 4 – The Differentiators: Cube Technology
- Arm yourself with one of the most valuable features available exclusively to your customers.
- Understand why delivering exactly the right amount of film at exactly the right position on the load with exactly the right containment force is game changing for the industry.
- Understand how to calculate product damage reduction (as much as 40%) and how to persuasively communicate savings to your customers
Session 5 – The Differentiators: Rconnect
- It’s important for your customers to be able to monitor and make adjustments to their machines performance oftentimes without being there. Learn how this exclusive technology provides you with a extraordinary competitive advantage.
Session 6 – Rotary Arms and Horizontals Semi-automatic / Case Tapers / Automatics
- Quickly identify applications and the right solution.
Session 7 – Hands on / All Machines
- Knowledge is power. After this hands on session you will leave with the confidence you need to deliver the right technology to your customers.
Session 8 – 4 Step Sales Process
- Upon completion you will be able to navigate the selling process from identifying the most fruitful opportunities, educating the customer on the costs of not investing or upgrading equipment, arriving at the right solution for their needs that increases the likelihood of winning, and completing the process with the installation process.