Regional Sales Manager (Semi-Automatics) Northeast US
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Continue to develop and grow sales in this target rich region of the United States.
- Effectively Forecast upcoming sales; using and updating the provided CRM tool.
- Present the Robopac solutions that distinguish us from our competition.
- Communicate effectively with all departments in the organization.
- Follow up on all leads. Develop and track them along the sales process.
- Conduct Sales Training for distributor equipment specialists.
- Make joint sales calls with distributor reps, 60-80% travel required.
- Attend and work in the Robopac booth at larger trade shows.
Requirements and qualifications
- Minimum 5 years sales experience, preferably in the Packaging industry
- Bachelors Degree.
- Proven track record of selling capital equipment through distribution channel.
- Organized, Goal oriented, and Driven.
- Skilled at finding the decision makers, following up, and closing orders.
- Able to help clients understand the value proposition, and demonstrate ROI.
Full Position Description w/Requirements
Click to Email Info