ROBOPAC USA Service Training Academy
ROBOPAC USA offers a rigorous semi-automatic machine service academy training course taught by our expert staff in our Duluth, GA facility. This 3-4 day course provides hands-on machine experience coupled with classroom education that will help Technicians emerge as Service Leaders in the field by certifying them as official ROBOPAC technicians. This training also allows customers to get the most out of their investment in ROBOPAC equipment, and to stay abreast of best practices, optimize performance and minimize operation downtime.
2020 Schedule – Dates will be adjusted based on changing Covid 19 situation. We will update registrants as more details come available.
June 2-4 – Postponed
Sept 1 – 3 – on as scheduled
Dec 1 – 3 – on as schedule
Plan on traveling to Duluth, GA the day before the first day of class. Training will begin promptly at 8am and will finish around 5pm ET. The final day of class will end by 3pm ET.
• Install all ROBOPAC semi-automatic machines.
• Navigate, program, lock/unlock all controllers.
• Access machine parameters & make changes.
• Recalibrate load cells.
• Install new boards & configure.
• Download new software to machines.
• Follow the electrical diagram.
• Mechanically change parts including motors & gearboxes.
• Measure pre-stretch & check force to load.
• Review of recommended maintenance for ROBOPAC semi automatic machines.
• Review of theoretical and practical machine & product demonstrations.