The NEW Low Profile Base is available for ROTOPLAT 508 & 708 models.
Benefits of the ROBOPAC Low Profile Base:
- SAVE SPACE – reduced dimensions
- RELIABILITY – high quality patented turntable design
- EASY LOADING – reduced base height
- FLEXIBILITY – access to loading from every side
- REDUCED HEIGHT – avoid frequent accidental bumps
Our innovative CUBE Technology offered on this machine combines the following four (4) key factors to successfully wrap loads & ensure that they reach your customer in “as-made” condition by maintaining proper wrapping standards.
- Multi-Level Variable Pre-Stretch ensures the best film economy & delivers 30-55% film savings.
- Multi-Level Variable Containment Force delivers optimal containment force at each level of the load.
- Pro-Active Corner Compensation enables you to wrap any load securely without corner damage or repetitive film breaks.
- Strategic Film Placement allows you to place film exactly where it has the most impact on load stability and containment.
R-Connect, available for this machine is our latest innovation was developed to provide usage and performance data via the cloud, enabling you to meet Industry 4.0 demands by putting performance monitoring & optimization at your fingertips. Utilization drastically reduces downtime by giving you informational transparency, allowing you to connect with your machines remotely to investigate alarms, adjust parameters, & respond promptly. This Industry 4.0 innovation empowers you with actionable insight to continuously improve performance, cost savings, & automation.
|Production Speed||Up to 40 LPH|
|Max Load Dimensions||52"(w) x 52" (l) x 110" (h)|
|Maximum Load Weight||4400 lbs|
|Turntable Construction||3/8" diamond plate steel|
|Turntable Drive Motor||1 HP VAC|
|Turntable Speed||5 - 12 RPM|
|Film Delivery System|
|Standard Pre-Stretch||Variable 150-400%|
|Containment Force||Multi-Level Variable|
|Film Carriage Motor||1/2 HP VAC Chain-Driven|
|Height Sensing||Automatic via Photocell|
|Film Threading||Patented S-Pattern|
|Corner Compensation||Load Cell|
|Control Panel||Touch Screen HMI|
|Wrapping Menus||12 Programmable Menus|
|Electrical||115V, 20 amps, 60Hz, 1PH|
|Anti-Fall Device on Carriage||YES|
|Pressure Activated Safety Stop on Carriage||YES|
|CE Compliant, UL, CUL||YES|
|30" Film Carriage|
|Auto Film-Cutting Device|
|Top Platen Hold Down|
|Better Load Containment|
|Easy to Load Turntable|
|Easy to Operate|
|Ideal for Distribution Centers|
|Safe & Simple Operation|
|Low Total Cost of Ownership|